nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trouble with the LDAP Authentication Provider
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 17:55:00 GMT
Hi Ricky,

Can you provide the contents of logs/nifi-app.log as well to see if there is anything relevant
to this exception? The code where this is failing attempts to deserialize the XML into one
of a number of classes implementing the AuthorityProvider interface via the factory. Are you
sure the XML is valid and complete, and that the provider identifier is also specified in
nifi.properties?

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com