nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DistributedMapCacheServer
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 19:43:39 GMT
Hello,

Not totally sure if this will work for every case, but at some point in
your flow you could split off and send a flow file to ReplaceText, and set
the Replacement Value to ${your.attribute} to overwrite the content of that
flow file with your attribute value, from there send to
PutDistributedMapCache.

Would that work for your scenario?

Thanks,

Bryan