nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reg: Nifi Clustering
Date Mon, 02 May 2016 12:58:19 GMT
Sourav,

Yes.  And in the upcoming 1.0 release work is being done to eliminate
this notion of master/slave altogether and move to instead that at any
time any node can carry the responsibility of being a coordinator for
the cluster.

Thanks
Joe

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 8:49 AM, Sourav Gulati
<sourav.gulati@impetus.co.in> wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> While creating Nifi Cluster, Can I run master and slave on same node?
>
> Regards,
> Sourav Gulati

interception or interference.