nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nifi Installation and configeration
Date Tue, 24 May 2016 16:06:40 GMT
Vishnu,

The community has done a nice job of providing a lot of documentation
to help people get started.  You can find that here:
  https://nifi.apache.org/docs.html

Thanks
Joe

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 10:34 AM, Bapathi, Vishnu
<VBapathi@dstsystems.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are in a process of exploring new ETL tools for our requirements and want to try Nifi.
> Can you please provide us the basic steps to download and install Nifi on Linux platform
and how to make configuration changes to get connected to different files systems and Data
bases.

> It would be great if you can provide us with some details to start.
>
> Thanks,
> Vishnu Bapathi,
> Senior ETL Analyst | DST Systems | 1055 Broadway, Kansas City, MO 64105
> Ex: 53929 m: 408-859-5451 email: vbapathi@dstsystems.com
>

> Please consider the environment before printing this email and any attachments.
>

> This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the individual or company to which
it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential and prohibited
from disclosure or unauthorized use under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient
of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of this e-mail
or the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the sender. If you have
received this transmission in error, please return the material received to the sender and
delete all copies from your system.