nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: parquet format
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 16:25:16 GMT
Pradeep,

Note: You are still not subscribed to the mailing list.  Still
requires manual intervention.  Can you forward the email that was sent
to subscribe to the mailing list to 'joewitt@apache.org' please.  If
it contained certain formatting it may have been rejected.

Glad Ricky's guidance got you passed that point.  You can now use
UpdateAttribute processor before the PutHDFS processor.  Here is a
format string to do what you mention.  Create a property in update
attribute called
'hadoop.dir' and give it a value of
'/somepath/${now():format('yyyy/MM/dd/HH')}/'

Then in PutHDFS set the 'directory' property to a value of '${hadoop.dir}'

Thanks
Joe