nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Reg: Get files from ftp
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 12:04:16 GMT
Sourav,

We have begun transitioning from many of the Get*** Processors to List*** and Fetch*** Processors.
There is a ListSFTP / FetchSFTP processor set but not currently a List/Fetch FTP. Is SFTP
a possibility
for you? Would you be interested in working on a List/Fetch FTP Processor set?

Thanks
-Mark

> On May 9, 2016, at 5:48 AM, Sourav Gulati <sourav.gulati@impetus.co.in> wrote:
>
> Hi Team,
>
> I need a suggestion.
>
> I want to get files from ftp server for which GetFtp processor is available. However,
as I cannot delete files from source, I need to put a check that this processor does not pick
a file more than once. What is the best way to do that?

> Regards,
> Sourav Gulati

interception or interference.