nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Reg: Get files from ftp
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 12:56:01 GMT
Sourav,

Sure. Within the nifi-standard-processors bundle are a few classes that would be important
here.
First is the AbstractListProcessor. You'll want to use this as your base class for ListFTP.
Also, FetchFileTransfer
will be the class that you'll extend for the FetchFTP processor.

The ListSFTP and FetchSFTP are great examples to look at as examples.

Additionally, the GetFTP and GetSFTP are good examples to look at as to how the FTP &
SFTP implementations
differ. They basically differ in the Property Descriptors provided and the FileTransfer object
that is used.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to this mailing list. Very happy
to help however we can!

Thanks
-Mark

> On May 10, 2016, at 1:30 AM, Sourav Gulati <sourav.gulati@impetus.co.in> wrote:
>
> Sure Mark. I am interested to work on it. Please provide some pointers regarding that.
>
> Also, I will check if Sftp can be used. So ListSFTP / FetchSFTP won't pick files more
than once?

> Regards,
> Sourav Gulati

Processors.
> There is a ListSFTP / FetchSFTP processor set but not currently a List/Fetch FTP. Is
SFTP a possibility for you? Would you be interested in working on a List/Fetch FTP Processor
set?

> Thanks
> -Mark
>
>> On May 9, 2016, at 5:48 AM, Sourav Gulati <sourav.gulati@impetus.co.in> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Team,
>>
>> I need a suggestion.
>>
>> I want to get files from ftp server for which GetFtp processor is available. However,
as I cannot delete files from source, I need to put a check that this processor does not pick
a file more than once. What is the best way to do that?

>> Regards,
>> Sourav Gulati

>> NOTE: This message may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged
interception or interference.