nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Elliston Ball <si...@simonellistonball.com>
Subject Re: Integrate with Microsoft Azure
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 21:13:15 GMT
A better solution than using wasb via Hadoop, which relies on the hdinsight cluster doing the
processing might be to write directly to the azure storage blob. There is an open issue (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-1833)
and pr for doing this which is waiting on some refactoring work, and would solve this problem
more directly.

Simon

Sent from my iPhone