nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Sourav Gulati <sourav.gul...@impetus.co.in>
Subject RE: Reg: Nifi Clustering
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 06:02:44 GMT
Hi Joe,

This is what I am getting while running both master and node

IllegalStateException: Application may be configured as a cluster manager or a node, but not
both

Regards,
Sourav Gulati

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Witt [mailto:joe.witt@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2016 6:45 PM
To: dev@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: Reg: Nifi Clustering

Sourav,

The installation procedure does not differ.  However, you do need to be careful to ensure
you're not trying to use the same ports for both the master and the node.

If you're having trouble go ahead and send some of the configuration details over and someone
can try to assist.

Thanks
Joe

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 9:05 AM, Sourav Gulati <sourav.gulati@impetus.co.in> wrote:
> Hello Joe,
>
> Could you please provide steps of creating cluster on single node in current version?
>
> Regards,
> Sourav Gulati

master/slave altogether and move to instead that at any time any node can carry the responsibility
of being a coordinator for the cluster.

> Thanks
> Joe
>
> On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 8:49 AM, Sourav Gulati <sourav.gulati@impetus.co.in> wrote:
>> Hi Team,
>>
>> While creating Nifi Cluster, Can I run master and slave on same node?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Sourav Gulati

>> NOTE: This message may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged
interception or interference.