nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Percivall <joeperciv...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Apache NiFi expression language
Date Tue, 24 May 2016 20:47:38 GMT
Hello,

Is there a specific reason you want to do this within Expression Language and not a Processor?
You can use the ExtractTest processor and it will add attributes for the first occurrence
of the pattern in the content of a FlowFile.

Joe

Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall
e: joepercivall@yahoo.com