nifi-dev mailing list archives

From idioma <corda.ila...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Formatting issues with Json: what is the best approach in NiFi?
Date Tue, 17 May 2016 19:51:05 GMT
Andy, thanks for sharing this with me, I was not aware of it. Unfortunately,
for a number of reasons, I will need to use 0.5.1 for the time being, so I
was looking at existing processors. I have had a go with the combination
EvaluateJsonPath + UpdateAttribute and although I am not a bit more familiar
with JsonPath expressions, this approach only works if your Json is already
coming in as a valid one. I believe, in this case again, I should resort to
a Groovy script to be run as part of ExecuteScript. If you can think of
anything else, please drop your suggestion here.

Thank you so much