nifi-dev mailing list archives

From nehakaushik86 <nehakaushi...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Nifi Vs Spring XD, which one is better
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 05:04:51 GMT
Hi,

We are designing a system where we need data ingestion framework. The data
will be consumed from various data systems - DB, social feeds, text files,
CRM etc. Can you let me know how Apache Nifi fares as compared to Spring XD
and what are the best use cases where it should be used?

Also, I would like to understand the difference between Apache Nifi's
ExecuteSQL vs Apache Sqoop. We are planning to ingest huge amount of data
from DB - millions of records. Will ExecuteSQL be able to load such huge
volume?