nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NiFi Web UI development in Dreamweaver
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 16:49:40 GMT
Colin,

I'll defer to others to comment on the specifics around dreamweaver or
other tools but I do want to reach out and suggest you could also
contribute to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-1323 which is
part of the NiFi 1.0.0 efforts and is under active design/discussion
and implementation.  By no means should that deter from whatever else
you might want to do but if you're interested happy to hear your
opinions there.

Thanks
Joe

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 11:46 AM, Colin Bowdery
<colin_bowdery@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Can anyone provide any pointers as to how I might be able to develop the NiFi Web UI
using a tool such as Dreamweaver? I have been modifying nifi-web-ui-0.6.0-SNAPSHOT.war manually
but would really like to use a more professional approach. I also note there are no HTML files
in this .war.

> Objective is to test out some alternative layouts, styling, test various browser support
and benchmark performance. I am happy to share the results back to the dev team.