nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Villard <pierre.villard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sample to read file and insert into oracle based on the pattern in the line
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 14:00:15 GMT
Hi,

Please detail "remote location". How the file can be accessed?

Then you can use processors to extract your patterns and use expression
language to perform insertions into tables.
Depending of what is the technology behind your "tables" you have multiple
options regarding processors to use.

HTH,
Pierre.