nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Kurc <tk...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Andy LoPresto
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2016 15:39:18 GMT
On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Andy
LoPresto has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Andy's hard work and
generous contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
involvement in the project.

Andy has contributed to the improvement of security and cryptography in
NiFi as well as new features, for example, support for Groovy unit tests.

Welcome and congratulations!

Tony