nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Russell Bateman <russell.bate...@perfectsearchcorp.com>
Subject Re: Multiple nar/custom processors: advisable directory structure
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 16:27:04 GMT
Welcome Idioma...

1) You'll want to subsume your new processors under deeper Java packages
(you probably knew that).

2) In addition to the Java code, you'll add:
-src
   -main
     - resources
       - META-INF
         - services
           - org.apache.nifi.processor.Processor
containing a list of the package paths to each of your new processors.

Does this help?