nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Incorporate SHA256 part of release process
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 01:46:43 GMT
Obviously a +1 for me. With regard to the plugin not supporting it, can’t Maven execute arbitrary
Java/shell commands during build [1]? The issue on MINSTALL has been open since December 2012.
I understand we might need a script wrapper to handle cross-platform functionality, but this
might be easier/faster than waiting for MINSTALL team to fix it.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/a/3493919/70465

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com