nifi-dev mailing list archives

From idioma <corda.ila...@gmail.com>
Subject Testing a custom processor: connectivity issues
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2016 07:39:07 GMT
Hi,
I have put together a custom processor that sends a SOAP Post HTTP request
and writes the response to a flowFile. My issue with testing such processor
is that, for connectivity issues, I cannot access to the Post HTTP Url,
which is one of my PropertyDescriptor. I am not sure how to overcome the
issue and if there is anything I can do to test it locally. Have you ever
come across a similar issue? Somebody mentioned Spring Boot for building a
webapp with a Rest Single Interface, but I am not sure how this would
benefit in terms of testing my processor. Can you help?

Thank you for your help,