netbeans-users mailing list archives

From "Nelligan, Steven M" <snell...@illinois.edu>
Subject Problem with setting default JDK in NetBeans 11.1
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2019 10:29:18 GMT

I am running NetBeans 11.1 and need to set Java 7 as my default JDK Platform for development.

I edit netbeans.conf, in the etc folder, changing the value of "netbeans_jdkhome" to point
to java 7.

When I try to start Netbeans I get the following Error "Cannot find class org/netbeans/Main."

How can I set Java 7 as my default JDK?

Steven M Nelligan
APPLICATION DEVELOPER
Facilities and Services
Information Technology Services
Facilities and Services
1501 S. Oak Street | M/C 800
Champaign, IL 61820
217.244.8097 | other: 217.244.8097 | snelliga@illinois.edu<mailto:snelliga@illinois.edu>
www.fs.illinois.edu<http://www.fs.illinois.edu/>

[facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/UniversityOfIllinoisFacilitiesServices>    [twitter]
<https://twitter.com/UofIFS>     [instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/uofifs/>
    [youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/user/UofIFS>

[https://webtools.illinois.edu/webservices/js/ds/signature_logo.png]<http://illinois.edu/>

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or from university
employees regarding university business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.