netbeans-users mailing list archives

From Neil C Smith <neilcsm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to update NB 11.1-beta3 to final version?
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2019 15:36:24 GMT
On Thu, 8 Aug 2019, 16:00 Ulf Zibis, <Ulf.Zibis@cosoco.de> wrote:

> To have a better basis to decide, can one link me to the bugs/issues
> that have been changed between beta 3 and final?

Can't link directly right now, but check out the PRs syncing with master
for first voting candidate and then beta 4. Nothing changed from beta 4
before release but between 3 and 4 had a number of critical fixes,
particularly  but not only around J2EE stuff.

Betas are not intended for use! And don't have an upgrade path. I would
wait for final release of 11.2 before committing to it.

Best wishes

Neil