netbeans-users mailing list archives

From mr rupplin <mea...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: See src/assembly in project view?
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2019 21:04:09 GMT
Get them over to a config file setup.

configuration:

project_directory
     :: {all}
     :: src/main
     :: src/main/assembly

________________________________
From: Michael Remijan <mjremijan@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 4:57 PM
To: users@netbeans.apache.org <users@netbeans.apache.org>
Subject: See src/assembly in project view?

I've recently been updating my project to move my assembly directory from src/main/assembly
to src/assembly, which is the Maven standard location for this directory. After doing this
I realized why I put it in src/main in the first place...I can't see it in the Project view.
 I now have to access it from the Files view.  It doesn't sound like that big of a deal, but
my project builds artifacts for different OS platforms so my src/assembly directly actually
has a lot of files I need to access quite regularly (bash scripts, windows cmd, properties
files, FreeMarker templates, etc.)

Is there a way to get src/assembly visible in the Project view?