netbeans-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Hartman <dh_from...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject NB 11.1 Platform Application: HelpCtx.display()
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2019 23:50:04 GMT
All,
I am porting my NB 8.2 platform application to 11.1, and I am struggling to get my helpsets
displayed. That is, nothing happens when, for example, a wizard's help button within my platform
application is clicked.  Everything worked great in NB 8.2.
I therefore created an empty platform application in NB 11.1 and added a TopComponent, which
contains a button that programmatically opens a helpset.  I also created a default Help Set
in the TopComponent module by following the guidelines here:
https://netbeans.apache.org/wiki/DevFaqHelpGuidelines.asciidoc

Finally, I added JavaHelp as library to my application and set it as a dependency for my TopComponent
module.
Everything compiles and builds fine, but nothing happens when I click the button.
What am I missing?
Thank you in advance for any help.
Dan