netbeans-users mailing list archives

From Karl Krasnowsky <kkrasnow...@llts.com>
Subject RE: Keyboard shortcuts not working.
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2019 20:39:04 GMT
Yeah, so that I really can’t say. Intellij is my main IDE, and I use netbeans primarily to
make sure the project structures we’re using are portable between the two (except for a
couple of Swing apps that were authored originally in Netbeans and the form builder isn’t
compatible). I just noticed this recently when I was attempting to goto a specific line number
and it didn’t work.

From: Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan@apache.org>
Sent: Monday, August 5, 2019 11:58 AM
To: Karl Krasnowsky <kkrasnowsky@llts.com>
Subject: Re: Keyboard shortcuts not working.

Yes, I believe Metro isn’t part of 11.1. How are you using it?

With your 8.2 keyboard problem, does restarting with a new user directory help? Has the keyboard
never worked and if it ever did what changed that might have caused the problem?

Gj

On Mon, 5 Aug 2019 at 20:15, Karl Krasnowsky <kkrasnowsky@llts.com<mailto:kkrasnowsky@llts.com>>