netbeans-users mailing list archives

From Peter Toye <netbe...@ptoye.com>
Subject Re: Files tab does not show all files
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2019 14:16:54 GMT
Dear Geertjan,

I didn't say I wanted to edit them - there's fairly obviously no point. But I wanted to look
at them to help diagnose the problems I was having with character substitution, and didn't
find them. Windows Explorer found them, so it wasn't a problem in the end.

If it's done on purpose, fair enough. From your reply I assume that's the case.

I'm trying to build a case for a JIRA issue on character translation - I'll post it after
I'm back from holiday.

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:netbeans@ptoye.com