netbeans-users mailing list archives

From Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: plugins.netbeans.org is back
Date Sun, 24 Mar 2019 21:06:16 GMT
Yup excellent -- in the meantime, hopefully Jirka will give an update on
the community survey, I don't think many will have filled it in, but if any
blockers come up that could block the IPMC vote. Though, at this stage, we
know the blockers and they have been dealt with in one way or another and
anything else should be prioritized for the next release a few months from
now.

Gj