netbeans-users mailing list archives

From "Greenberg, Gary" <ggree...@visa.com>
Subject RE: NB10 freezes while downloading javadoc
Date Sun, 24 Mar 2019 22:23:37 GMT
I did describe when it is happening. It does not happened every time, though, and I do not
know when it will happen and what is causing it.
Would you remind me what to do, to get a thread dump when it happen next time? I will attach
it to the ticket.

Gary Greenberg
Staff Software Engineer
Data Product Development, BI-A
E: ggreenbe@visa.com
M: 650-269-7902

[EmailSig-TaglineVersion]

From: Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wielenga@googlemail.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2019 3:16 PM
To: Greenberg, Gary <ggreenbe@visa.com>
Cc: users@netbeans.apache.org
Subject: Re: NB10 freezes while downloading javadoc

If you can provide exact and precise steps for someone to reproduce from scratch, someone
can look into it, otherwise not.

Gj

On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 10:23 PM Greenberg, Gary <ggreenbe@visa.com<mailto:ggreenbe@visa.com>>
wrote:
That freeze happened to me for the fifth time today. It annoys to no end.
Especially, that I am on the tight schedule for my project and pushing deadline.
I am filing a bug.

E: ggreenbe@visa.com<mailto:ggreenbe@visa.com>