netbeans-users mailing list archives

From "Luff,Chris" <Chris.L...@Cerner.com.INVALID>
Subject Apache NetBeans IDE 10.0 (Build 20190312-unknown-revn)
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2019 15:46:20 GMT
Curious…I just built from source…is this build version valid? I am about to release a
nbscala version to the plugin repository. I want to make sure it will install happily on others
machines.

Thanks

Cerner Limited, Registered in England no 2519305, Registered Office 37 North Wharf Road, London
W2 1AF.