netbeans-users mailing list archives

From Basin Ilya <basini...@gmail.com>
Subject +-j2ee.platform.classpath=
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2018 08:55:42 GMT
Hi.
We're using Netbeans for Java EE 8.2 and we have a set of native J2EE projects configured
to run on Glassfish 4.1.
Quite often we notice that the property "j2ee.platform.classpath=" in nbproject/project.properties
changes from an empty value to some long string and vice versa. This is a problem, because
this file is under version control.

I can't figure out the pattern. Sometimes just restarting the IDE causes this change.

5 minutes ago the value was empty, the project.properties file mtime was when I started the
IDE today and the former value was moved to private.properties.
After that I restarted the IDE. Now the property in project.properties is non-empty again
and it was removed from private.properties

Is there a known workaround?