netbeans-users mailing list archives

From "Greenberg, Gary" <ggree...@visa.com>
Subject RE: Executing SQL file in NB
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2018 23:35:09 GMT
I have resolved the issue.
Something happened with the running NB and connection selector at the top of SQL window was
grayed out and stuck with Derby.
After I restarted NB it allows me select connection to MySQL.

From: Greenberg, Gary <ggreenbe@visa.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 1:40 PM
To: Don <don.albertson@gmail.com>; NetBeans Mailing List <users@netbeans.apache.org>
Subject: RE: Executing SQL file in NB

I could do what you said from the beginning.
That is not what I asked about.
I do have a SQL script file opened in NB.
I have established connection to MySQL.
I want to execute this file without copying its contents to the Execute Command window.
For that purpose, SQL files has set of buttons on the top:
Run SQL, Run Selection, etc.
Those buttons do not work properly. They throw me out to Derby connection, which is not active.