netbeans-users mailing list archives

From "* William" <william.full.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: SVN fix?
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2018 07:54:28 GMT
Hi again list,

Yes may be Netbeans 10 will sort it out.  From the previous discussion of
this point (circa 2018-08-20):

Actually, you need no workaround. The bug NETBEANS-771 was fixed. See
https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/tree/master/subversion.

I build the module from source and installed the new module version. I
don't know if there is a automatic update and how this is handled right
now. But I didn't get any updates up to now.

found by searching "users@netbeans.apache.org svn" on the list

So it works for people who rebuild Netbeans and there was no update to
"see".   That's fine.

This however doesn't explain lack of JavaHL support and absentce of the
SvnKit.  Under Netbeans 9.0, with both Java 10 and Java 8 this happens when
you click "Load next 30 days":

[image: image.png]

While  yu can clickon JavaHL client, requires a restart.  Once restarted,
there is No Change. Both Java 8 and Java 10.

One can easily see that SvnKit is no longer in the drop-down list.

Pop-up below appears.  Every time, no matter what svn.exe CLI client is
specified.

[image: image.png]

Looking forward to Netbeans 10.

kind regards,