netbeans-users mailing list archives

From Neil C Smith <neilcsm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: History of one bug, or what is the attitude of NB devs
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2018 08:39:36 GMT
On Thu, 18 Oct 2018 at 09:18, Tom Arilla <tmarill85@gmail.com> wrote:
> I will check if you are an influential Netbeans developer and if yes, I will migrate
as soon as possible, because I do not want to use an IDE made by people with an aggressive
and probably very biased attitude towards me.

No, I'm a user, just like you!  I personally apologize if you found my
response to you aggressive or biased against you.  That was absolutely
not intended, and perhaps I was unwise to use the word "trolling".
But, as a long term NB user, please understand I also found your
approach aggressive and biased, and I'm not the only one here who
queried the way you brought this issue up here.

And +1 to everything Geertjan said!

And, yes, let's leave this thread behind.

Best wishes,

Neil