netbeans-users mailing list archives

From Tom Arilla <tmaril...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: History of one bug, or what is the attitude of NB devs
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2018 13:35:47 GMT
I do not know this list, just subscribed to "test the waters", but after
reading this thread I have in general positive impressions, i.e. there was
a (mostly) sensible discussion and a solution to "the" bug. Possibly I will
join you one day under my real name :)

Unfortunately there was some damage within the old bug database, for
whatever reason (a bad atmosphere in a corporation which propagated into
bug comments? a general trend gnome3-style? whatever) but now the scheme
changed, it seems.