netbeans-users mailing list archives

From Tom Arilla <tmaril...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: History of one bug, or what is the attitude of NB devs
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2018 13:53:49 GMT
Hi John,

Yes we should be constructive, I am sorry for the tone of resignation. I
have written it because I still find that Netbeans has the most clean
design and would really want to use it further. I had no idea that
something changed in handling the bugs and in the development scheme in
general. If it is of any use, I can find again the few lines in question
and see why it works no more. A lot of users do not like the functionality
as it leads to unnoticed modifications of source code, see
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/32895522/disable-copying-entire-line-when-nothing-is-selected-in-intellij/32907749