netbeans-users mailing list archives

From Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: NetBeans, JavaFX and Java11
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2018 14:46:48 GMT
In the case of JavaFX, JavaFX is not in JDK 11. Nothing that NetBeans can
do about that.

It would be great to have some of those on this mailing list watching these
two YouTube screencasts that should help you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9aoicDiQ_A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCdBmPfzeyM

The sound in these two is not always great because the first was recorded
in a hotel lobby and the second in a Chinese restaurant.

Gj