netbeans-users mailing list archives

From Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: History of one bug, or what is the attitude of NB devs
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2018 21:01:42 GMT
The short answer is that, even more than before, YOU are an NB dev now.
Especially for ridiculously easy PRs, we as a community welcome your
contributions.

Just fork Apache NetBeans on GitHub, merge your enhancement into your fork,
and then push it to main:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans

Thanks, looking forward to it.

Gj