netbeans-users mailing list archives

From Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Netbeans ant build script not finding Log4j2 V2.11.1 module-info.class
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2018 10:15:03 GMT
I also see this on https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.0/download.html:

To use Log4j 2 in your application make sure that both the API and Core
jars are in the application’s classpath. Add the dependencies listed below
to your classpath.

   1. log4j-api-2.11.1.jar
   2. log4j-core-2.11.1.jar

In short, we need instructions for how exactly to set up the project to
match the environment that you have.

Gj