netbeans-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Hauffe <andreas.hau...@tu-dresden.de>
Subject Re: SVN fix?
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2018 06:32:43 GMT
Hi,

in my case (netbeans 9.0, java 1.8 or 10, OpenSUSE Leap 15.0 with svn
libs 1.10) this is still a problem with the version. The svnkit is
disable due to license problems. The javahl client of netbeans supports
javahl libs up to version 1.9 and rejects the OS libs with version 1.10.
The svn CLI client had the bug of parsing the version number. So if I
install the svn module without the bug NETBEANS-771 only the CLI client
will work and if I switch to javahl I'm getting the same behavior as
discribed by aplatypus.

--
Regards,
Andreas Hauffe