netbeans-users mailing list archives

From "Amith, Muhammad F" <Muhammad.F.Am...@uth.tmc.edu>
Subject Recommendations for RCP for Netbeans
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2018 19:33:31 GMT
Dear all,

I am excited with the new developments for Netbeans as I have been early user of it since
version 6. However I have been using Eclipse for the last few years specifically to build
scientific software using Eclipse RCP. I have my issues with Eclipse’s Rich Client Platform
– specifically lack of documentation and perhaps how counter-intuitive it appears, yet I
am drawn to using it because of support of other features (like web application development)
and how many applications seem to built using it (maybe exposure bias on my part). I would
like to know if anyone has any insight on market adoption of Netbeans for RCP? And are there
any up to date resources/documentation?