netbeans-users mailing list archives

From Alex Sviridov <ooo_satu...@mail.ru.INVALID>
Subject Re[2]: How to add custom code generation in NetBeans 9.0
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2018 09:26:11 GMT
Thank you very much! This is what I was looking for!

>Вторник, 16 октября 2018, 12:24 +03:00 от Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wielenga@googlemail.com.invalid>:
>
>https://platform.netbeans.org/tutorials/nbm-code-generator.html
>
>Gj
>On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 11:22 AM Alex Sviridov < ooo_saturn7@mail.ru.invalid > wrote:
>>In NetBeans for JavaScript and TypeScript files I need to generate some code.
>>For example, after opening JS or TS file, I press Alt+Insert and pop up window must
appear there. In this window I should select item (for example setters and getters) and press
enter. After that my code (that can generate setters and getters) must be called.
>>Could anyone say how to implement it? Any links, steps, tutorials, instructions etc.
I tried to find in internet but didn't find any information. Best regards, Alex

--
Alex Sviridov