netbeans-users mailing list archives

From Alex Sviridov <ooo_satu...@mail.ru.INVALID>
Subject How to add custom code generation in NetBeans 9.0
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2018 09:22:36 GMT

In NetBeans for JavaScript and TypeScript files I need to generate some code.
For example, after opening JS or TS file, I press Alt+Insert and pop up window must appear
there. In this window I should select item (for example setters and getters) and press enter.
After that my code (that can generate setters and getters) must be called.
Could anyone say how to implement it? Any links, steps, tutorials, instructions etc. I tried
to find in internet but didn't find any information. Best regards, Alex