From: Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wielenga@googlemail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2018 8:08 PM
To: users@netbeans.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Can't connect to GIT repository

See if it works on the command line first, to confirm the problem isn’t with NetBeans.

Gj

On Wednesday, May 2, 2018, Greenberg, Gary <ggreenbe@visa.com> wrote:

I am trying to clone the project from Stash to my local repository.
I can browse the remote repo via web UI.

I copied the URL for the git file and paste it into the proper field in Team->Git->Clone form.

However when I click on the “Next” button it tries to connect and give me a red message:

Cannot connect to repository at https://.....git

No explanation or reason. Tried to find a log file, but nothing recently updated.
Do I miss something?

Gary Greenberg

Staff Software Engineer

Data Product Development

ggreenbe@visa.com

Mobile: (650)269-7902

/Users/nkavumpu/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_749324139