netbeans-users mailing list archives

From stephen cumminger <stephen.cummin...@sonideft.com>
Subject Using HTML formatted text as Property Values in PropertySheetView
Date Wed, 16 May 2018 15:58:02 GMT
I am using PropertySupport.Reflection in the createSheet call of an AbstractNode to populate
several properties of interest in a PropertySheetView. Everything works fine, but I would
like to use html rendering for the property values. The String values currently have <html>
and <font> tags that get displayed/rendered properly in the hint/tooltip when you hover
your mouse over the value cell, but the value cell shows all the html tags as text. My tags
are limited and work fine in other tables where a JLabel is the default tablecellrenderer.
Does anyone know how to force the underlying org.openide.explorer.propertysheet.SheetTable
to render the provided String value as html?

[cid:image001.png@01D3ED14.AFF03440]

Steve