netbeans-users mailing list archives

From David Mills <David.Mi...@medibank.com.au>
Subject Netbeans CPU use
Date Mon, 14 May 2018 05:28:43 GMT
Hi all,

I use Netbeans with a few projects - one of which is Groovy based.  When I run with that project
Netbeans starts using excessive CPU.  Restarting Netbeans resolves the issue for about 30
mins to 2 hours.  How can I diagnose what is using the CPU and how can I stop it.  The UI
seems completely idle - there's no evidence of anything in progress.

This has been the case for releases 8.2, latest development and the release candidate for
9.0.

I'm running on Windows Server 2012 on an AWS hosted VM.

Regards,

David Mills | Senior Technical Analyst | Medibank Private
Level 1, 720 Bourke Street, Docklands, VIC, 3008 | Tel: 03 8622 5346 | Mob: 0411 513 404

The information contained in or attached to this message is intended only for the people it
is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete
the email. Any use, disclosure or copying of this information is unauthorised and prohibited.
This information may be confidential or subject to legal privilege. It is not the expressed
view of Medibank Private Limited (ABN 47 080 890 259) or any of its subsidiaries (together
'Medibank') unless it is authorised by a person with actual authority. To the fullest extent
allowed by law, Medibank does not accept liability for any damage caused by this message,
including any virus damage.