netbeans-users mailing list archives

From "Luff,Chris" <Chris.L...@Cerner.com.INVALID>
Subject Module updates
Date Thu, 10 May 2018 23:21:33 GMT
I built nb from master this morning. However it is immediately asking for plugin updates. However,
selecting only the IDE Platform update notes 2 plugins selected. It is automatically selecting
the Ant plugin. The Ant plugin is requiring JShell support which I have enabled so not sure
why that plugin won’t install. But in this state I can’t update the IDE without Ant.

[cid:4C87EEAC-DD05-43F0-8B4B-650B0391F5E2@cerner.com]

[cid:36CCE6B3-8A90-44F9-AE42-DE951077CBF3@cerner.com]

Cerner Limited, Registered in England no 2519305, Registered Office 37 North Wharf Road, London
W2 1AF.