netbeans-users mailing list archives

From "hanasaki@gmail.com" <hanas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: netbeans 9.0 rc1 : cannot update plugins : java source base version 2 required
Date Tue, 29 May 2018 15:19:32 GMT
Thank you!  Great responses and quick!

working on jdk10 with default plugins out of the box.

Installed some plugins from the built-in updater and it fails to start
after plugin install.  Maybe I will stick to the basics until another RC
or full release however would like to stick to NB using it for java 9
and/or 10.

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no splashscreen in java.library.path:
[/usr/java/packages/lib, /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/jni,
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu, /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu, /usr/lib/jni, /lib,
/usr/lib]
         at
java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:2654)
         at java.base/java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:876)
         at java.base/java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1875)
         at java.desktop/java.awt.SplashScreen$1.run(SplashScreen.java:134)
         at java.desktop/java.awt.SplashScreen$1.run(SplashScreen.java:132)
         at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
Method)
         at
java.desktop/java.awt.SplashScreen.getSplashScreen(SplashScreen.java:131)
         at org.netbeans.core.startup.Splash.<init>(Splash.java:96)
         at org.netbeans.core.startup.Splash.getInstance(Splash.java:59)
         at org.netbeans.core.startup.Main.start(Main.java:271)
         at
org.netbeans.core.startup.TopThreadGroup.run(TopThreadGroup.java:98)