netbeans-users mailing list archives

From "Luff,Chris" <Chris.L...@Cerner.com.INVALID>
Subject JDK10 NB205-20180202
Date Thu, 10 May 2018 10:53:14 GMT
Hey, I have a JDK10 maven project…I thought I would trial some JDK 10 syntax by adding a
var keyword. However, it is not recognized. I have set the source and target binaries in my
pom to 10.0 but the highest available in the properties of my maven project is 9.  Is there
something else that needs to be set for the maven project to recognize 10 syntax?

A straightforward Java Application in my current netbeans allows me to set the binary to 10
and it works fine.

Thanks

Cerner Limited, Registered in England no 2519305, Registered Office 37 North Wharf Road, London
W2 1AF.