netbeans-users mailing list archives

From Emilian Bold <emilian.b...@protonmail.ch>
Subject Re: Netbeans CPU use
Date Mon, 14 May 2018 05:32:13 GMT
I suspect it might be Groovy-related. I remember a while back I also tried a Groovy project
(which was supposed to be even faster than Maven) and was thoroughly surprised when I noticed
NetBeans entirely slow down.

I believe you could create some thread dumps  to see the possible culprit. Also note the 'Profile
the IDE' button in the toolbar.

--emi