netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Laszlo Kishalmi <laszlo.kisha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GTK UI and JDK 11
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2018 17:58:07 GMT
Well, according to the release notes the default setting on Windows
should be "gasp" and on Linux should be "on", If you switch it to "gasp"
on Linux then the anti-aliasing is gone.

On linux the rendering is also affected by the desktop font hinting
policy, which (I do not know why) at least on Ubuntu is set to "Slight"
If you set it to "Moderate" or "Full" the whole Linux UI got a better
look including NetBeans fonts.

(Of course you need to use fonts which provides hints.)