netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Laszlo Kishalmi <laszlo.kisha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some of my thought regarding NetCAT 10
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2018 21:54:02 GMT
Can we have the ... part?

BTW, Could we just label the issues with NetCat (or maybe NetCat11) in
the future NetCat processes?

I would like to add a public filter on NetCat issues and include in my
dashboard:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12332552

On 11/2/18 1:50 AM, michal@owsiak.org wrote:
> I guess, something like this, would be pretty close if we don't have tags and are still
willing to filter NetCAT based bugs:

> project = NETBEANS and createdDate  >= '2018/10/8' and createdDate <= '2018/10/31'
and reporter in ('mkowsiak', 'jkovalsky', 'geertjan', 'alextech', ...) ORDER BY created DESC