netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Mike Billman <mikebill...@qcsoftware.com>
Subject RE: Please... fill in Community Acceptance Survey!
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2018 13:49:54 GMT
Doneā€¦

I use netbeans for work and java development.  Have not had a chance to use JDK 11 features
(we still develop against JDK 8), but everything seems to be running smoothly.

Mike

From: Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wielenga@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Sent: Sunday, November 4, 2018 3:46 PM
To: NetBeans Mailing List <users@netbeans.apache.org>; dev <dev@netbeans.incubator.apache.org>;
netcat <netcat@netbeans.apache.org>
Subject: Please... fill in Community Acceptance Survey!

Hi all,

We have around 30 people so far who have filled in the survey so far -- we need at least around
100 in total, by the end of this week, i.e., by 11 November 2018:

https://goo.gl/forms/jCzBLA34hNZb4k5G2<https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&v=G7_OPJ6grvM&redir_token=v7U7qy63KvSjvsHku_baKRB91Xt8MTU0MTQ1MDYxM0AxNTQxMzY0MjEz&q=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2Fforms%2FjCzBLA34hNZb4k5G2>

Contrary to what is stated above, there are currently no blockers -- so this is an opportunity
for everyone to state what they consider to be blockers, i.e., use the survey above to specify
blockers that in your opinion need to be fixed before releasing Apache NetBeans 10.

For some context and background to where we are in the process and what's requested of you
(not very much), see this short YouTube clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7_OPJ6grvM

Many thanks,

Gj